We are looking for an AML Administrator to join our Anti Money Laundering (AML) team based in Tauranga.
Holland Beckett Law is a progressive, growing and community focused full-service law firm, situated in the sunny Bay of Plenty. With over 130 employees, it is one of the largest and most specialised regional practices in New Zealand.
About the role: The role involves on-boarding clients, compliance monitoring and testing, and providing Help Desk support to staff. You will report to the AML Compliance Advisor, Practice Manager and AML Compliance Partner and work closely with the AML Committee to provide support to our partners, employees and clients regarding AML-related queries.
We are looking for an individual with:
- 1-2 years administration/customer service experience.
- A background in risk and compliance is not required but it is preferred. Training will be provided but previous AML experience will be looked at favorably.
- A tertiary qualification is not required but will be considered in place of administrative work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What we offer:
We offer varied and challenging work and provide ongoing training and professional development along with a range of fantastic social opportunities. We also expect you to have a life outside of the office and we will support you in finding the right work-life balance.
In addition to a market-leading salary we offer a range of benefits and initiatives to help our people maintain a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- A wellness focused firm, offering an innovative wellness package including an extra day of paid leave for wellbeing and an annual wellness payment (currently $500 gross pa);
- A generous and supportive Parental Leave Policy and entitlements – parental leave top up payment to full pay for 18 weeks after 12 months service (or topped up to 9 weeks after 6 month service);
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Dress for your day policy;
- A great culture with regular social events;
- Community focus including pro bono legal work, team-based community service days, and an employee driven charitable trust fund;
- Access to a leading technology package;
- Employee support and career initiatives such as mentoring schemes and coaching; and
- Study benefits – contribution of up to $1,000 pa for undergraduate study plus 1.5 days paid study leave per exam.
If you are an AML superstar seeking an opportunity in a fun, friendly and inclusive team, then apply now! Please email your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org