- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Further develop your skills
- Awesome culture
Architeck are a small boutique consultancy based in the heart of Tauranga. They provide exceptional design and detail services for residential and commercial buildings and are passionate about modern and creative ideas.
About the role…
An awesome opportunity is available for either an experienced Architectural Technician/Designer or we are also open to a new graduate who is keen to kick start their career. A typical day will see you involved in the design and production of accurate and detailed working drawings, liaising with local authorities, engineers, consultants and clients, site inspections, presenting design concepts, producing documentation and resolving detailing and technical issues.
Ideally, you will tick most of the below boxes.
- A relevant tertiary degree or certification in architecture, design or drafting
- Minimum of 2 years NZ design documentation experience and understanding of building design and construction methodologies is desirable
- Experience using ArchiCAD software
- Strong problem solving ability
- You must be interested in the technical drawing side of things and not just the design element
- It goes without saying that you are professional, have outstanding interpersonal skills, and are committed to delivering great outcomes.
In return, an Architeck employee can expect a forward-thinking, supportive environment with development opportunities. Flexible working arrangements are totally encouraged which will enable you to take full ownership of your role. All tools of the trade are offered also, including, laptop, Ipad/Apple pencil, and phone. Don’t hesitate as this role won’t last long. Please email your CV to email@example.com or feel free to call Rochelle on 021 558 450 for further information.