- Play your part in the continued growth of NZ’s largest and most trusted group home builder
- Put happy clients into beautiful GJ homes.
- Great career development opportunities
- Current international No.1 award winning franchise within the GJ group (NZ, AUS, USA)
- Exceptional employer. The brand, people and culture are exemplary.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a real passion for design, and a corresponding architectural design qualification
- Experience with Archicad and Twin Motion
- Proficient understanding of the NZBC
- LBP desirable, but not essential
- Be someone who can motivate and inspire, and establish rapport quickly.
- Be an organised self-starter with a strong desire to drive systems, promote smooth workflow and set and reach targets with your team.
- Prepare concept plans and working drawings for a broad range of residential builds. Connect with clients, consultants and developers to create cost effective, practical and stylish homes.
An opportunity has opened up for an architectural designer who is looking for more out of their working life. Significance and connectivity. We are looking for an exceptional individual to bring their ‘knack with people’, multi-tasking ability and design energy to this exciting role.
Perhaps you’re looking for more variety in your work, or the opportunity for further growth and development in an organisation that is equipped to support this?
If you want to be part of a winning team and bring your strengths to a diverse and professional group of people, please apply today with your CV and a cover letter. Full job description available on request. firstname.lastname@example.org