Have you recently obtained a building industry qualification and looking for an organisation that can support your growth and development? Or maybe you’re searching for more variety in your role, with flexible hours that work for you and your family?
G.J. Gardner Homes Tauranga South are looking to recruit a part time Contracts Administrator. With a keen interest in the building industry, and desire to achieve our vision of having ‘every customer recommend us to their closest friend’.
Based from our offices in Tauranga, you will be working alongside our contracts team ensuring the co-ordination of jobs from contract to consent issued within given timeframes, all the while providing a high level of internal and external customer service, communication and trust.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm, with flexibility for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience within the building industry, or an industry related qualification
- Have a thorough understanding of the building consent process
- Have strong administration skills and great attention to detail
- Be an organised self-starter with a strong desire to achieve success
- Have a desire to provide quality internal and external customer service
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport quickly
- Be passionate about the building industry and our clients getting a home that suits their budget and lifestyle
What we can offer:
- Training and development.
- Work flexibility.
- Great working environment.
- An excellent company culture
- The ability to make a difference in your community by helping turn customers dreams into reality.
If you’d like to be part of a high performing team that believes in communication, client care and team work, apply today and start your exciting career with New Zealand’s favourite home builder!