Delivery Agent – Fixed Term | Tauranga
The new world of mail and parcel delivery means that as a Delivery Agent you’ll use our sustainable e-vehicles (eg. Paxters) or cycle, to provide a world class service that truly meets the needs of our customers.
If you are seeking full time employment, flexible to fit around your lifestyle then this is a great opportunity for you! As we build up to our busiest time of the year, we are looking for people with high energy and strong work ethic to help us deliver what Kiwi’s really care about. This Fixed Term role (till 28th February 2022) will see you delivering the parcels and mail from our Tauranga Operations Centre. What a great way to interact with our customers and give them a positive experience each and every time!
In this dynamic job you will:
- Be the face of NZ Post out on the street interacting with our customers as you deliver their mail and parcels, collect signatures, whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver regardless of the weather, rain, hail or shine – you need to be hardy!
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to improve the way we deliver our services taking on customer feedback
Some of the key things you’ll possess to successfully perform this role include:
- 5 day working week, with the availability to work on Monday – Tuesday and Thursday to Saturday (7AM – 2.32PM)
- A minimum of restricted NZ Driver’s License
- Proven face to face customer service experience
- Great coordination, dexterity and sensory skills
- Good levels of physical fitness
- And a natural ability to communicate with your team mates and customers which develops trust and understanding
And above all, a passion for doing a great job and getting it right each and every time!
have a look at the following https://youtu.be/nWoZDPCGzpc