Part-time Role – Flexible Hours
Weekends rostered as required
Taupo’s Motorsport Park, named after motorsport legend Bruce McLaren, is the country’s only Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) Grade 2 rated motorsport circuit – one of only 76 in the world capable of hosting Grade 2 international motorsport events.
We are looking for a positive and motivated Event Administrator with great organisational skills to join our small team. You will work closely with the Event Coordinator to ensure we are delivering the best events to our customers.
In this role, you’ll put your strong administration and time management skills to good use when providing executive support. Your background will be complemented by your initiative, excellent organisational skills and ability to think laterally and problem solve. You will have the ability to maintain confidentiality, keep calm and stay focused during busy periods, and be flexible.
- Manage all the customers queries over the phone and emails
- Assist with the events organisation
- Processing booking in the system
- Providing administrative and secretarial duties
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with members, suppliers and internal staff
- Event support and general administration
- Troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothlyTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant business or administration qualifications and/or experience
- Previous experience in The Event industry will be appreciated but not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills in all communications with high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Good time management skills
- Computer skilled (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- An effective communicator
- Strong eye for detail
If you are self-motivated, well-organised team player with a friendly and positive attitude, please send your resume to Amélie at firstname.lastname@example.org