This is a hands-on role that gives Event Support Staff the opportunity to gain valuable event working experience while having fun and interacting with a range of different people!
We are looking for Casual Event Support Staff in both Tauranga and Rotorua.
- The role of an Event Support Staff member is to enhance Toi Ohomai’s direct contact with potential and current students through promotional events and initiatives.
- Event Support Staff have two key tasks:
- To promote Toi Ohomai and enhance its reputation.
- To assist with events and activations on and off-campus.
- Event Support Staff work with Toi Ohomai staff to facilitate events and activities such as student orientation, careers expos, open days, graduation ceremonies, information evenings, sponsorship events, and other marketing/promotional events.
- Key tasks may include setting up booths/equipment, engaging with event attendees, connecting with potential and current students at events, and promoting Toi Ohomai as a preferred institute of study.
The above responsibilities are provided as a guide only. You are expected in your role to undertake any and all reasonable and lawful instructions and/or delegated tasks given by your manager, or someone in a position authorised to give such instruction.
Send your CV and Cover letter to: Megan.Wheeler@toiohomai.ac.nz