Financial Services Administrator – Full Time, Permanent – Rotorua
- Do you want to join a challenging and supportive team where you can make a difference?
- Great opportunity for someone experienced within finance and/ or administration roles.
About us | Mō mātou
Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children has a commitment to putting tamariki and rangatahi at the heart of what we do. In our work, we aim to demonstrate these values:
- We put Tamariki first
- We believe Aroha is vital
- We respect the Mana of people
- We are Tika and Pono
- We value Whakapapa
- We recognise that Oranga is a journey
About the role | Mō te tūnga
The role of the Financial Service Administrator is to provide timely and accurate financial services, which could include accounts payable, accounts receivable, debt management, consolidated accounts, reconciliation and/or database management.
- Provide financial support and advice to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meet the requirements of any Service Standards.
- Liaise with and advise members of Oranga Tamariki on financial services, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain highly credible and valued professional relationships.
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- Demonstrated experience in providing high-level financial support and advisory activities, preferably within a large public or private sector organization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in financial and/or administration.
- Ability to work in collaborative peer and other stakeholder relationships.
- Able to effectively prioritise and schedule work to meet competing deadlines by maintaining the quality of services delivered.
- Demonstrated excellence in the provision of customer focused financial, administrative, and corporate advice, and services to managers and staff
- Demonstrates initiative in addressing issues and problems arising in the role and ability to problem solve
What’s in it for you | Nōu te rourou
In return we provide a fascinating and rewarding career with flexible working opportunities and a committed team environment where we thrive to make a difference.
We offer a competitive salary in line with Oranga Tamariki’s framework, as well as a generous benefits – https://mahi.orangatamariki.govt.nz/working-with-us/employee-benefits/
How to Apply | Me pēhea te tuku tono
Apply online with your CV and cover letter. If you are already an Oranga Tamariki employee, please ensure you register or login using your work email address.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Sravani.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close midnight on
Oranga Tamariki is committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from everyone who can meet the requirements of the role. We also support flexible working arrangements.