I am looking for a graduate mechanical engineer who is interested in gaining further experience with heavy machinery, general maintenance and production line. This experience will advance their understanding of both mechanics and machinery.
- Be able to do general engineering.
- Be a person that can be molded and developed.
- Keen listener and achiever / thinker.
- Be able to troubleshoot and find problems / fix these so they do not reoccur.
- An eye for detail.
- Can do welding both tig/ arc.
- Can use acetylene torch.
- General good all-round humor, work ethic and attitude.
- Has a formal engineering qualification with some or little experience as will gain this on site.
- Not afraid of working on heavy machinery.
- Have a forklift license or we can put him on a forklift course.
To apply please forward your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org