Fabworx Ltd is looking for a Full time Junior Office Administration for our Tauranga office.
Attitude is key for this role. Most other things can be taught.
Are you willing to give anything a go? Listen? Follow instructions? Can you leave your phone untouched until your break? Are you friendly? Are you able to think on your feet? Are you able to problem solve? Can you turn up on time? Do you want to work as part of a friendly team? If you answer yes to all this please read on.
We are currently looking for someone to join our office team on a full-time basis and to grow within the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations
- General administration duties
- Xero coding, monitoring and reporting
- Manipulating Excel spreadsheets for reporting and data analysis
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Dealing with clients and suppliers when they arrive
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Day to day office admin – filing, tidying and making sure our front office is welcoming
- Health and safety administration
- Able to work autonomously and be self-directing when required
- Keen to be part of a fast-paced, high growth small business
- Have a friendly manner
- Methodical and organised with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – particularly in Excel, Word
- A supportive team player
No phone applications please – Only email applications will be considered. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible so apply now!
Check us out at: http://www.fabworx.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org