Watertight Roofing has been in operation since 2003 providing outstanding service to customers around the Waikato, Auckland & Bay of Plenty Regions. We pride ourselves in our tight knit crew of employees, who take personal pleasure in delivering a quality outcome on all projects. We are looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in our Hamilton Office. We offer a competitive package with great development & training opportunities.
- Working in a dedicated team who look after a variety of clients
- Evaluation of contract documents (drawing/spec interpretation)
- Strong understanding of contract administration
- Ongoing & post contracts administration
- Material take offs
- Completing & charging variations
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or proven experience in the construction industry
- A high level of written, verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Willing to learn & adapt to the business
- Measuring in CAD would be beneficial
- Ability to work closely within a customer-focused team
- Strong level of computer skills & ability to adapt to new systems/processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide effective solutions to clients & internal teams alike
If you wish to know more information, please contact 07 846 7244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications with New Zealand work experience need apply for this position. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand working visa.