Bell Gully is independently recognised as New Zealand’s leading commercial law firm. With a team of over 200 lawyers combining market-leading corporate, commercial, financial services, tax, projects & real estate and dispute resolution capability with a wide array of specialist skills, we consistently deliver practical solutions to everyday and unique problems.
Our Wellington office is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Legal PA to join our team in early 2022. This is a full-time (8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday) role supporting one of our legal teams, as well as being an integral part of our overall support team. We are interested in speaking to candidates who are looking to step into a busy and challenging role, someone who is highly organised and builds relationships easily. This role will see you:
- Supporting partners as well as the wider team
- Preparing documentation; legal documents, presentations, reports, statements
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the legal staff
- Taking charge of the team’s monthly billing process
- A wide range of other administrative and PA duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- An eye for detail and a high standard of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A “can-do” and happy to help attitude with the ability to be flexible and operate as part of a team
- A proactive approach to your work – the ability to work on tasks unprompted and anticipate needs
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to prioritise
No experience is required. Full training will be given.
If you’d like more information on our vaccination policy, please see our website: https://www.bellgully.com/our-firm/our-covid-19-response/
At Bell Gully, we seek out and develop talent regardless of culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, political views, or physical ability. We encourage and value diversity and see this as a source of competitive advantage.