Registered Nurses: Be at the heart of aged care
Every day, in every way, we bring real heart to work. It’s what drives us to deliver our refreshingly different person-first commitment to care. That’s why we are seeking Registered Nurses like you. Those who will help us rise to the challenges of enriching the lives of our society’s most vulnerable. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture where you can make a difference while growing your career. Sure, it’s a big call. But imagine the impact you could make.
Where You’ll Make an Impact:
- Provide person-centred clinical care for residents in care homes across various levels of care.
- Lead a team of caregivers to provide the highest quality clinical care.
- Conduct medication rounds, manage care plans, and maintain accurate paperwork.
- Stand up and tell us where we can invest more to ensure continuous quality improvement.
We have multiple permanent full-time, part-time, and casual Registered Nurse roles available across New Zealand – you just need to tell us where, and how you want to work.
Your Person-First Approach:
You’ll help us make a real difference through your RN experience, personal passion, and empathy.
- Hold a current APC and NZ Nursing Council Registration.
- Excellent clinical skills in adult care and ideal aged care experience.
- Confident communication, interpersonal, and teamwork abilities.
- A compassionate nurse who strives for excellence and to make an impact in residents’ lives.
Through vision, passion, and sheer hard work, we’re now New Zealand’s largest aged care and dementia care provider. As one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare organisation we employ more than 4,000 people: we’re brave, caring, and responsible. All united by one purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Extra Reasons to Belong:
- Access to Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities, our Scholarship Programme, and Management Essentials Leadership Programme.
- First aged care provider in NZ to have its Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP) recognised by the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits, and internal reward and recognition programmes.
- Health and wellbeing discounts, wellbeing advice, study support, paid domestic violence leave and paid parental leave.
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its diverse employees.
To express your interest, please submit an online application with your CV and we’ll reach out to chat about how you can progress your career with Bupa.
The COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires workers in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated by 1st Jan 2022. Due to this government mandate, we need to collect proof of your vaccinations during our recruitment process.