Bupa is on the search for dedicated, empathetic, and knowledgeable nurses with a love for caring for our residents. Be part of an inclusive, positive, and supportive work environment where you can make a difference while growing your career. With opportunities across all of New Zealand, we can help you find the right role to get your career started!
We have a permanent and casual Registered Nurse roles available working rostered shifts with experienced, caring teams.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide clinical care for residents in a care home with various levels of care such as rest home, hospital, and psychogeriatric
- Lead a team of caregivers to provide the highest quality clinical care
- Conduct medication rounds, manage care plans, and maintain accurate paperwork
- Promote minimisation of risk and contribute to Continuous Quality Improvement
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives by providing person-centred care.
- Registered Nurse with current APC and NZ Nursing Council Registration (or pending)
- Excellent clinical skills in adult care and ideal aged care experience
- Confident communication, interpersonal, and teamwork abilities
- Empathetic and passionate nurse who strives for excellence and to make an impact in residents’ lives
- Work alongside an experienced and supportive manager who can help guide you in your career
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its diverse employees
- Access to Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities and Bupa Scholarship Programme
- Health, retail, and wellbeing programmes and discounts
- Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP) and career growth opportunities
In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living, rehabilitation and dental services. Bupa is one of the country’s leading health and care organisations that employs more than 4,000 people in New Zealand. Bupa makes a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders through values, purpose and the way that personalised care is delivered.