- Help a gentle, pleasant young woman with Down Syndrome manage her home, get out and about, have friends, maintain good habits.
- Hours: Helping with dinner 2 – 3 evenings a week; afternoon weekend work every second weekend
- NZ Drivers Licence and willingness to use own car essential. IRD mileage rates paid
- Good rates and conditions. A positive, satisfying job!
- Cheerfulness, patience, flexibility, reliability and a great sense of humour invaluable
10 – 15 hours per week
Ph: 027 696 4211 for more information