Access Community Health (Hauora-Tara-A-Whare) is a leading provider of home based healthcare and support. Our nationwide teams of over 4,000 support workers and registered nurses support people to remain active, safe, and independent in their own homes and communities.
Access Community Health is proud to be part of the Green Cross Health Group and sits at the forefront of the home and community health sector. Green Cross Health is a primary healthcare provider, delivering integrated healthcare solutions to New Zealanders. It represents over 350 community pharmacies under the Life Pharmacy and Unichem brands, 45 medical centers under The Doctors brand, specialised nursing services through Total Care Health, and home healthcare through Access Community Health.
He kapiti hono he tatai hono he manaaki tangata
We connect, we customise, we care for our people
What’s in it for you?
- We have shifts available for weekends only or Monday to Friday.
- In house paid training and career progression
- Travel time allowance
- Supportive team
- Starting rate $21.50 which increases with health and well-being qualifications
- Make a real difference within your community
- Opportunity to pursue a career in healthcare
- Personal care, including showering, dressing and grooming
- Household Assistance – Cleaning, meal preparation and shopping
- Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
- Providing a friendly and supportive service to our multi-cultural client base
- Must have reliable transport and a current Restricted or Full New Zealand drivers license
- Genuine commitment to ongoing training in national NZQA certificates
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Experience preferred but not essential / training provided
- Must be fully vaccinated
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like further information including a copy of our application form, please email Ellen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those that are shortlisted will be contacted.