SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED TAURANGA AND SURROUNDS
- Looking for a career
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
- Have a clean police record
- Have good communication skills
- Have a Drivers Licence
- Have access to a reliable vehicle
- Want to achieve a qualification while you work – and be paid for it
If you answered yes to the above questions, this is what we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and the ability to gain NZQA qualifications
- Hourly rates from $21.50, increase this by getting Qualifications!
- Get paid to travel – near or far to suit your lifestyle!
- A Uniform
What is involved in Support Work?
A support worker helps vulnerable people to live happy and independent lives, so it really is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding jobs you could do.
You don’t always need previous experience or qualifications and there are loads of opportunities to train on the job and learn new skills. Here are a few examples of tasks involved:
- Personal care
- Food preparation
- Home maintenance
- Ensure the clients medication needs are met
- You may also help our clients to access the community
- Mobility Care
You could be just starting out in the health care industry – or you may have many years of other experience, you could find your place within Custom Care Nursing’s team across New Zealand.
Whilst Head office is in Napier, Hawkes Bay, we have Co-ordinators and support staff based throughout New Zealand. We have clients that require anything from 1 hour of home management per week right through to clients that need 24/7 care. We have an amazing and supportive team!
Come and join us to see how you can reach your full potential!
About Custom Care Nursing:
Custom Care Nursing Ltd is family founded and proudly 100% New Zealand owned.
Owner and Director, Alison Brittain, has extensive experience in the provision of Home and Community support. For Alison and the Custom Care Nursing team their vision is to provide the best care and support possible.
The experienced teams will encourage and provide the opportunity for people to live life to their fullest potential, to be included, to be in control and to be the best they can.
More information on our website
How to apply:
Make a difference in someone’s life today