Learn what employers are looking for, hear their tips for your CV and cover letter, how to stand out at interviews and which employability skills are a priority – so you can improve your chances of finding a job.
- Why are references important?
- What makes a job applicant stand out?
- How important is my social media presence?
- What advice would you give to international students?
- How important is work experience?
- How should I prepare for an interview?
- Do I need to be able to do everything on the job description?
- Is it a good idea to call you for information before I apply?
- What does a first day at work look like?
- Are my local knowledge and connections important?